News & Events
- MnDOT commissioner, Council chair to host town hall meetings in Twin Cities
- Watch the MSCOD 40th Anniversary Event
- STATEWIDE VIDEO CONFERENCE-The Strategic Advantage to Hiring People with Disabilities
- Watch the History of MSCOD 40th Anniversary Video 2013
- MSCOD is seeking Council Members. Apply now!
The Minnesota State Council on Disability (MSCOD) is a state agency providing leadership to empower and strengthen the rights of Minnesotans with disabilities.
We collaborate with the public and private sectors as a policy and technical resource advisor.