News & Events
- Updates to Olmstead Webpage
- OFCCP Final Rule to Improve Job Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities
- Catch a screening of “The Real Story” and a panel discussion.
- Olmstead Transportation Forum Announcement
- MSCOD Executive Director Joan Willshire and Accessibility Specialist Margot Imdieke Cross featured in Star Tribune story.
The Minnesota State Council on Disability (MSCOD) is a state agency providing leadership to empower and strengthen the rights of Minnesotans with disabilities.
We collaborate with the public and private sectors as a policy and technical resource advisor.