VISIT MSCOD AT THE MINNESOTA STATE FAIR
The Minnesota State Council on Disability invites you to the Education Building at the STATE FAIR to visit the MSCOD booth. You will find information on Emergency Preparedness and the Statewide 25th Anniversary Celebration. Pick up resources from other state agency and disability organizations, emergency preparedness GO BAGS, whistles, posters, pens, magnets, and much, much more. See you at the FAIR!
Braille items are available, as well as ASL (American Sign Language) Service.
ASL service is available at the MSCOD booth the following times:
- Thursday, August 21: 5pm-9pm
- Saturday, August 23: 9am-5pm
- Sunday, August 24: 1pm-9pm
- Monday, August 25: 5pm-9pm
- Wednesday, August 27: 9am-1pm and 5pm-9pm
- Thursday, August 28: 5pm-9pm
- Friday, August 29: 1pm-5pm
- Saturday, August 30: 5pm-9pm
- Sunday, August 31: 5pm-9pm
- Monday, September 1: 5pm-9pm