Join us for our second State of Minnesota enterprise-wide career fair. The event will bring together representatives from every state agency to connect Minnesotans with opportunities in state government.
Attendees will learn about current job openings, network with state leaders, and attend resume and application workshops.
State of Minnesota Career Fair
- Saturday, October 14, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saint Paul RiverCentre, 175 West Kellogg Blvd. Saint Paul, MN 55102
Need an accommodation?
Contact Karen Lilledahl at least two weeks before the event at 651-259-7089. ASL, Hmong, Somali, and Spanish interpreters will be available on site.
- MnSURE will conduct onsite interviews and conditional job offers for 10 Call Center Representative Positions.
- MNDOT will be providing “informational interviews” for:
- Metro Maintenance/Snow and Ice Positions (Transportation Associate)
- Metro Bridge Maintenance Positions (Transportation Generalist Senior)
- MnDOT will be providing” formal interviews” for:
- Student Worker Electrical Systems Data Management
- Highway Systems Electrician (Highway Signal Technician)
Visit the State of Minnesota Careers page for more information.