We are pleased to announce the launch of the new Minnesota Council on Disability website, designed from the ground up to better serve our customers. Our goal is to be your first stop for disability information. Developed alongside the State of Minnesota’s rebranding efforts, our new websites contains new features so you can quickly find what you are looking for:
- A mobile-responsive design. Now the site will look great and function consistently across all your devices, from smartphones to tablets to desktop computers.
- A persistent navigation menu. Find what you need at a glance and spend less time searching.
- A simplified organizational structure easily traversable by breadcrumbs that will let you know “You are here” and let you go back the way you came.
- A simplified page layout intended to remove distractions and allow you to focus on the information you are looking for.
- And, of course, it was all done within our continued commitment to website accessibility.
Over the next couple months we will roll out our newly-branded agency name, communications, and materials. While our logos, documents, and email signatures will change, our commitment to serving Minnesotans with disabilities remains the same.
As part of our rebranding, the agency has been renamed to the Minnesota Council on Disability (MCD). Until all of our materials have been updated to reflect the new design, you may come across references to our prior name: the Minnesota State Council on Disability (MSCOD).