Minnesota Olmstead Implementation Office
Your Voices. Your Choices. Your Olmstead.
Public input: Amend and Extend the MN Olmstead Plan 2017-2018
Minnesota’s Olmstead Plan envisions people with disabilities living, learning, working, and enjoying life in the most integrated setting of their choice. As another year of the Plan’s implementation comes to a close, people with disabilities, their families, and the general public across Minnesota are invited to comment on proposed amendments to specific goals and strategies in the Olmstead Plan.
Round One of public input is complete. Thank you to those of you who provided input!
Round Two of public comment began February 27, 2018 and closes March 13, 2018. Please provide your input on the proposed amendments to the MN Olmstead Plan through our comment opportunities:
- Submit comments on the second draft amendments through the online input form [Commenting is now closed]
- Send comments via phone (651.296.9952) or by email (MNOlmsteadPlan@state.mn.us)
- Attend a videoconference listening session at local Centers of Independent Living (CILs) or join online!
- Locations include: St. Paul, Hibbing, Duluth, Brainerd, Sauk Rapids, Marshall, Worthington, Montevideo, Rochester, Mankato, Thief River Falls, Bemidji, and Crookston
- Videoconference listening session details are available on the MN Olmstead Plan website
To find updates and more information:
- Visit our Facebook page: MN Olmstead Plan
- Stay connected and sign up for our email list
- To request accommodations due to a disability: Please let us know the type of accommodation or modification you need and which event you plan to attend. For accessible formats or additional equal access to Olmstead Implementation Office publications, contact Mary Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 651.296.9844, or use your preferred relay service. (ADA1 [9-15])