The Minnesota Department of Human Rights Commissioner Rebecca Lucero will launch the celebration by grounding us in the importance of the ADA to ensure everyone can lead full lives, rich with dignity and joy, and free from discrimination.
Date and Time
Friday, July 26
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Anderson Center at Hamline University
774 Snelling Ave N,
St. Paul, MN 55104
Violinist, songwriter, and 2016 NPR Tiny Desk Contest Winner
More perspectives on discrimination and the ADA will be featured in a panel discussion.
ASL interpreters, CART, and audio description provided on site.
For more information or to request an accommodation by July 17, 2019, please contact Cindy Tarshish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-603-2015.
- Access Press
- ADA Minnesota
- City of Duluth Commission on Disabilities
- City of Minneapolis
- Hamline University Archives
- Hamline University Office of Disability Resources
- Hennepin County
- Metropolitan Center for Independent Living
- Minnesota Council on Disability
- Minnesota Department of Human Rights
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Minnesota Disability Law Center
- VSA Minnesota