The Disability Community believes that all Minnesotans with disabilities must have equity and belonging in their community. Together, we must uphold disability rights as human rights.
- Equity: People with disabilities must have access to opportunity and robust supports that help ensure they will succeed in all areas of life.
- Belonging in Community: People with disabilities must be meaningfully included in their communities; living, working and thriving.
- Human Rights: People with disabilities must have civil, political, social, and cultural rights and live free from discrimination.
Join us as we March and Roll on the Capitol:
Disability Advocacy Day at the Capitol 2020
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
9:00 a.m. to noon
- 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.: Registration and Poster Making, MnDOT Cafeteria
- 10:30 to 11:00 a.m.: Roll and March to the Capitol
- 11:00 to 11:40 a.m.: Rally at the Capitol Rotunda
To register, contact The Arc Minnesota at 952.920.0855.
For more information, follow Disability Advocacy Day at the Capitol’s Facebook Event page.