The Minnesota Commission of the Deaf, DeafBlind & Hard of Hearing (MNCDHH) is NOW HIRING its Public Policy Director.
MNCDHH Advocates for communication access and equal opportunity with the 20% of Minnesotans who are deaf, deafblind, or hard of hearing.
The application closes on February 8, 2021.
This posing is 700 Connect eligible.
Posting Title: Human Services Program Consultant or Human Service Program Representative 2
Working Title: Government Relations Director
To find the job posting:
- Visit Minnesota Careers.
- Under “External Applicants,” click on “Search for jobs now.”
- Search for Job ID “43504.”
This position provides leadership and coordination for developing and implementing stakeholder, community, and legislative relations strategies for the Minnesota Commission of the Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing. This position is responsible for coordinating legislative strategies and priorities and advancing the legislative agenda for MNCDHH. This includes engaging and influencing legislators, decision-makers, and other stakeholders.
- Direct and coordinate all aspects of the Commission’s legislative initiative development, passage, and implementation;
- Build stakeholder relationships and ensure they have the training and tools to represent and advocate for improved legislation and policies;
- Lead projects and serve as the principal advisor to the Executive Director;
- Develop and implement effective and accessible communications;
- Provide general support of Commission efforts to promote and enhance the Commission’s goals and reputation