The Vaccine Connector is a tool that helps people in Minnesota find out when, where, and how to get their COVID-19 vaccine. When those who have signed up in the Connector become eligible for the vaccine, the tool will alert them of their eligibility, connect them to resources to schedule a vaccine appointment, and notify them if there are vaccine opportunities in their area.
Minnesotans age 65+ who sign up with the Vaccine Connector will also be automatically included in the selection process for appointments at state-run community vaccination sites. As additional populations become eligible for the vaccines, they will still make appointments directly through a registered vaccinator – the Connector simply works as a tool to keep everyone updated on where the vaccine is available throughout the state and how it can best be accessed by all Minnesotans no matter where they live or their personal circumstances.
Minnesota is currently vaccinating health care workers, long-term care residents, pre-kindergarten through grade 12 educators, child care workers, and people age 65 and over. All Minnesotans who have not been vaccinated should sign up for the Vaccine Connector.
The state has developed a reliable and stable network of different ways for people in Minnesota to get vaccinated. We’ve mobilized health care systems, local pharmacies, federally qualified health centers, local hospitals, local public health, and state-run community vaccination sites to meet Minnesotans where they are and make sure everyone will have somewhere to go when it’s their turn and we get enough doses from the federal government. We hope that the vaccine supply from the federal government continues to increase.
Instructions for Signing Up
- Signing up for the Vaccine Connector is easy, safe, and secure.
- All Minnesotans 18 years of age and older should sign up, no matter their current vaccine eligibility status.
- There will be no cost and no restricted time period for signing up.
- Health insurance and personal identification forms are not required for signing up.
- Go to gov/vaccineconnector to sign up.
- Minnesotans unable to sign up online can have family or friends help them sign up or call 833-431-2053 for assistance signing up over the phone.
- Interpreters are available by phone in all languages. Minnesotans can call the translation hotlines at 833-431-2053 and 651-318-0989 for assistance signing up over the phone. While the Connector is currently only available in English, instructions are available in Hmong, Spanish, and Somali on the Translations Page.
- All Minnesotans have to do to sign up is provide basic information such as contact information, demographic information, medical history, and employment to determine their eligibility based on state guidelines.
- The State of Minnesota is committed to the equitable distribution of safe and effective vaccines for protection against COVID-19. The Vaccine Connector form has included questions about gender identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural identification, and disabilities to help us track and measure equity and fairness throughout the vaccine distribution process. These questions do have the option to select “prefer not to answer” or “none of the above,” and selecting these answers will not prevent you from signing up for the Vaccine Connector.