Notice: This page contains information or announcements from third parties for the benefit of our audience. MCD is not responsible for this information, nor can we guarantee its accuracy or timeliness.
2018 Disability Day at the Capitol
Date: February 27, 2018
Location: State Capitol
75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Saint Paul, MN 55155
Join self-advocates, parents, family members, and allies in advocating for services and supports that advance the inclusion and independence of Minnesotans with disabilities statewide.
Presented by The Arc Minnesota
Schedule of Events
- 9:00 a.m.: Check-in/Registration, Capitol Basement, Room B15
- 9:50 to 10:10 a.m.: Issue Briefing, Capitol Basement, Room B15
- 10:30 to 10:45 a.m.: Songs by “Side-By-Side Choir,” Capitol Rotunda
- 11:00 to 11:50 a.m.: Rally, Capitol Rotunda
- Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
- Advocating Change Together
- Minnesota Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Minnesota Council on Disability
- Minnesota Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities
- Autism Society of Minnesota