- Is public transit in Minnesota accessible?
- Is the Northstar Commuter Rail Accessible?
- Is the light rail accessible?
- Where can I take Metro Mobility?
- How do I schedule a ride with Metro Mobility?
- If I am on medical assistance, how do I schedule a non-emergency medical transportation ride?
Answer: Yes. Bus, light rail, and commuter rail provided in Minnesota by the Metropolitan Council and the MN Department of Transportation are accessible.
Answer: Yes. Every car is accessible.
Answer: Yes. Every light rail car is accessible.
Answer: You can take metro mobility to any type of appointment you would like within the existing service area.
Answer: Rides with Metro Mobility for Saint Paul and its surrounding suburbs can be made by calling 651-602-1120. Rides with Metro Mobility for Minneapolis and its surrounding suburbs by calling 651-602-1100.
Answer: If you live in Anoka, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Ramsey, Sherburne or Washington counties, call 1-866-467-1724. If you live in any other county you will need to call your counties human services department.