Learn about 2013 Legislative Issues that affect YOU and be part of the conversation!
9: 30 am to noon on Monday, Jan 7, 2013
Host Location: MN Department of Human Services, 444 Lafayette Road Room 5137, St. Paul, MN 55155
Satellite locations available for video conference: Blue Earth County, Clay County, Douglas County, Goodhue County, Hennepin County, LeSueur County, Lyon County, Marshall County, Nicollet County Olmsted County, Otter Tail County, Redwood County, Renville County, St. Louis County
There are three ways to attend:
To access the real-time captioning during the live online webstream:
- Log onto www.QuickCaption.com
- Click on “Join Meeting” on the home page
- Enter access code (6764602)
- Enter a first name (any name)
- Enter an email address (any address)
We have a full slate of speakers and topics to cover all elements of disability policy in 2013
- State Legislators, including the following, will discuss the 2013 legislative session:
- Sen. Tony Lourey, Chair of the Health and Human Services Finance Division
- Sen. Kathy Sheran, Chair of the Health, Human Services and Housing Committee
- Rep. Thomas Huntley, Chair of the Health and Human Services Finance Committee
- Rep. Tina Liebling, Chair of the Health and Human Services Policy Committee
- Anne Henry, attorney with the Minnesota Disability Law Center, will speak about the state of the State’s disability issues
- Minnesota Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities (MN-CCD) will present its broad-reaching 2013 Legislative Platform
- Public Comment and Questions to follow
REGISTER by Friday, Jan. 4, 2013 by contacting MSCOD at 651.361-7800 V/TTY or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make accommodation requests during registration. The video conference and web stream are captioned.
Web streaming attendees will also have the opportunity to email questions to email@example.com during the event.