Minnesota’s Olmstead Subcabinet is seeking public comments on person-centered planning throughout the month of April.
People with disabilities and their families are invited to participate in a special public comment period on person-centered planning during the Olmstead Subcabinet meeting on Monday, April 24th, 2017.
This is your opportunity to share your thoughts and experiences with the Olmstead Subcabinet regarding:
- What is working well with person-centered planning?
- What are some opportunities for improvement?
- What would you like the Subcabinet to know about your experience with person-centered planning?
There are several ways to share your comments, thoughts, and experiences (please submit your comment before April 30th):
- In person – Attend the Olmstead Subcabinet Meeting on April 24th, 2017 in person or by phone. The meeting is scheduled from 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. The public comment period take place from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Each person will be given 3 minutes to allow everyone enough time to participate.
- Online – Use our online form on our website to submit your comment.
- Email – MNOlmsteadPlan@state.mn.us
- Mail – Olmstead Implementation Office, 400 Sibley Street, Suite 300, St Paul, MN 55101
- Survey – Complete this short online poll about your experiences with person-centered planning [The poll has been closed.]
- Phone – 651.296.8081 – Leave your comment on our voicemail.
Vision of Minnesota’s Olmstead Plan: All people with disabilities are living, learning, working, and enjoying life in the most integrated setting of their choice.