Caption: Senator Senjem, Chair, Capitol Investment Committee; Joan Willshire, Executive Director, MCD; Representative Nick Zerwas, HHS Finance Committee; Senator John Hoffman, HHS Reform and Finance Committees; Alicia Munson, Legislative Director, The Arc MN; Senator Jerry Newton, Aging and Long-Term Care Committee; Josh Berg, Policy Co-Chair, MNCCD
Thank you for attending the 2018 MCD Legislative Forum. This year we had several state legislators, staff agency officials, and disability organizations lat out their priorities for the 2018 legislative session, including:
- Improving the accessibility of state-owned buildings
- Updating the accessibility of state parks
- Testing self-driving vehicles for use by people with disabilities
- Improving access to disability services and supports
- Extending pediatric care for children with complex medical issues
- Improving the care of people with mental illness
- Clarifying the use of service and support animals in the community
We want to hear from you. Please fill out the following evaluation and let us know what you thought of this year’s Legislative Forum.
The evaluation is now closed. Thank you for your participation.