Thanks to reaching COVID-19 vaccination goals faster than expected, additional priority groups are eligible for vaccines.
These priority groups now include:
- Minnesotans with specific underlying health conditions
- Food processing plant workers
- Minnesotans with rare conditions or disabilities that put them at higher risk of severe illness
For a more detailed list of eligible groups – and a list of qualifying underlying conditions – please visit Who’s Getting Vaccinated?
Important: If you have questions about your eligibility, contact your primary care provider.
- To get the vaccine, everyone needs to sign up on the Vaccine Connector. If you experience any accessibility or usability issues completing the form, you can also call 833-431-2053 to sign up over the phone.
- People on Home and Community Based Waivers or Medicare/Medicaid dual eligibility: Bring your documentation to the vaccination site. You might be asked about your qualifications.