The 25th Anniversary of passage of the ADA brings cause for reflection, education, and celebration. We offer you some of each. In the weeks and months ahead we’ll provide a chance to reflect and share your experiences, gain greater awareness and understanding of the disability community, and celebrate with friends and family.
In this section you’ll find a host of information about initiatives and events planned to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the passage of the ADA. We encourage you to:
- Read about the October 28 Employment Dialogue.
- Take our employment survey. The survey closed on November 13, 2015.
- Watch the tpt documentary on disability in Minnesota, The ADA at 25: Disability Rights in MN.
- Read about our Family Day on July 26 at the Minnesota History Center.
- Read about how we celebrated the 25th Anniversary of the ADA at the State Fair.
Explore. Engage. Participate. Celebrate!