Join us on September 25, 2014 for an extended Free Brown Bag Lunch Session on “Emergency Preparedness for People with Disabilities”
- “Today’s Inclusive Emergency Management”
- Jessica Mitchell, Region V FEMA Disability Integration Specialist
- “Texting to 911”
- David Rosenthal, Director of Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services Division, DHS
- Access & Functional Needs Committee
- Representing MSCOD, HSEM, DHS, Administration, DEED & MDH
DATE: Thursday September 25, 2014
TIME: 11:30 Registration
Noon – 2:00pm Session
LOCATION: Homeland Security & Emergency Management,
Department of Public Safety, 445 Minnesota Street, Suite 223 St. Paul, MN 55101
Seating is limited for this free Brown Bag session!
Contact Shannon Hartwig at the Minnesota State Council on Disability by September 12th to register.
Call 651-361-7808 or Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to request any needed reasonable accommodation when you register.
Session is FREE, Lunch is on your own.
Sponsored by: Minnesota State Council on Disability, Minnesota Department of Public Safety, and Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Printable one page flyer: Emergency Preparedness Conference (Word)